Why should you appoint the IAC?
- Ensure the efficiency of the internal monitoring system of the established company.
- Checking the integrity of the books and documents of the company against manipulation, fraud and forgery.
Ensure that the information in the accounting books is correct.
- Determining the company’s financial position and giving a neutral technical opinion based only on realistic readings and determining the profit and loss process.
- Make recommendations to improve controls and improve business efficiency
- Monitor plans to ensure that they are properly implemented.
Types of audit:
Whereas, the meaning of internal auditing is the process of monitoring and confirming the operations that take place at the level of the company or organization by closely examining, auditing and periodically reviewing by a specialized department in the company in documents, papers, and mathematical movement within the company.
External audit: It is a process carried out by the auditor appointed by companies to examine the financial statements and accounting records in order to give an opinion on the extent of the integrity of the financial statements and accounts and their compliance with generally accepted accounting standards or international financial reporting standards.
If you feel that the papers inside the company are complicated and allow the possibility
of fraud or theft, do not hesitate to take the decision to appoint an expert to ِaudite
and review the papers.With more than 25 years of experience in this field, our work teams
can solve all problems